UDEMY [100% OFF]. Enroll for free – Write your own ukulele song
What you’ll learn
- Using different rhythms in a solo ukulele composition Understanding the role of major and minor chords in a solo ukulele composition
- Using different musical dynamics in a solo ukulele composition
- Using different timbres in a solo ukulele composition
- Understanding the role of a plucked melody in a solo ukulele composition
- Analysing an existing ukulele piece Creating your own version of an existing piece
- Creating your own ukulele piece
- Have a soprano ukulele Ability to tune the ukulele
- Ability to play the F, G, C, Am, Dm chords Ability to learn new chords independently
- Ability to strum using different patterns Ability to pluck single notes
Tired of playing other people’s pieces on the ukulele? What if you could create your own? What if you could learn how to do so through video lectures and additional resources?
By the end of this course, you will have gained the necessary skills to compose your own 1 minute ukulele piece. These are the understanding of rhythm, melodic elements and expression and the analysis of how they are used in other pieces, so that you can then create your own.
Each theoretical concept is followed by a performing exercise, where you will practice how to play the elements of a musical composition and you will complete interactive quizzes to test your knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Ukulele players who want to explore the musical possibilities of the instrument further Ukulele players that already know how to play other musicians’ pieces
- Intermediate ukulele players Ukulele players interested in creating their own music
- Musicians interested in creating their own piece