What you’ll learn
- You will learn about annuities and how they work.
- The difference between the different types of annuities.
- When you should or should not use an annuity
- Fees, Riders, etc. of annuities
- You should have basic understanding of finances. While we try to keep it as easy to understand as possible, we do assume you know basic financial definitions.
If you have an annuity, are thinking about buying one, or just want to understand what they are, this course is for you. This course isn’t to recommend or bash annuities, but simply to help you understand what annuities are. Note: There will be no product discussions, just an overview of annuities as an investment option.
What we will be discussing: What is an annuity? What are the different types of annuities? What fees are involved with annuities? Basics of riders and more…
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has or is considering purchasing any type of annuity.