What you’ll learn
- What a future supply chain will look like within the digital world and how you can ‘keep up’. Prioritize the components of your existing supply chain to transform it to a digital supply chain.
- Future-proof your processes by moving to a digital supply chain platform. Optimize automation in your value chain and maximize your returns on investment.
- Implement concurrent planning methodologies to eliminate silos and use latest information to make decisions. Manage regulatory requirements across geographical locations and produce compliance reports easily.
- Adopt collective intelligence techniques to innovate, improve employee communication, and solve difficult problems. Build a data strategy to achieve multiple goals using big data analytics.
- Use machine learning analytics to identify potential problems sooner and take preventive actions. Move to SaaS application and save on upfront investment as well as make your application accessible for remote employees.
- Understand the pros and cons of IoT, AR, & Blockchain to make an informed decision on what fits your business.
- A computer with an internet connection.
- An interest in discovering digital supply chains.
- A general knowledge of supply chain principles and terminology.
Is your supply chain working for your competitors? Consumers today have more choices than ever. They want to know that the products they are buying are ethically sourced and made. Governments are putting regulations in place to protect climate, consumer health, and the labor. Businesses are increasingly facing more competition and are limited in how much price they can increase. As a supply chain professional, you can impact all these considerations. Take this course and learn how you can become the go to person for managing end to end supply chain in a digital world! Together, we’ll examine how digital supply chains can help you improve the way you plan, automate, predict more accurately, and manage regulations easily. By the conclusion of this 60-minute course, you will be exposed to valuable lessons and examples that will bring you an immediate return on your digital supply chain investment, and more efficiently drive your materials through your digital supply chain to build your finished goods. You will be ready to revolutionize planning in supply chain for the 21st century. Enroll now and gain your advantage before someone else does!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wishing to modernize their supply chain skills
- Anyone looking to transform their existing supply chain into a digital one