UDEMY [100% OFF]. Enroll for free – SQL Operations in Everyday Life – The SQL Starter Pack
What you’ll learn
- How to navigate through SQL and get familiar with the user interface How to create databases and importing data files into SQL
- How to view tables by using the SELECT and FROM statements
- The ability to filter on data by using the WHERE statement
- How to apply more complex filters on a data set by using the AND, OR and IN statements How to sort the data sets by using the ORDER BY statement
- The fundamentals on how to join two data sets by using the JOIN statement
- How to aggregate data sets by using the GROUP BY statement, and applying aggregation functions such as SUM, COUNT, MIN and MAX
- None – we will walk you through from an absolute beginner level! No prior knowledge of SQL required
- An inquisitive mind to learn data analysis! No need to even have SQL Server downloaded in advance, as we’ll show you how to get it installed for free!
- Note that SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio) cannot be installed on Mac OS. To install it on your Mac, the “Parallels Desktop” software is required, or the dual-boot to Windows method
Reviews “Great material to use as a reference” – Dan Pearson “Very happy to have completed this course – short and succinct but precise and extremely well articulated and presented!” – Irfan Ahmed “Managed to solve my problem at work…” – Fsm
FREE SQL STARTER PACK COURSE Join this course and start understanding how SQL queries and operations work! In this course, you will learn how to navigate through SQL and import data sets.
You will then learn how to view the data sets, apply filters which focus on the data, and then sort on a data set based on a specific column.
You will the be introduced to how two different tables can be joined together to produce a master table.
Finally, you will learn how to aggregate your data set to produce effective and insightful reports.
Who this course is for:
- For those who are new & curious about SQL
- Students who want to add on a new set of data skills to their tool-belt
- For those who are interested in Data Analytics and a gateway into Data Science