What you’ll learn
- By the end of this course you will be able to build a webpage using the CSS Preprocessor SASS
- By the end of this course, you will be able to leverage PHP to build a website with reusable code.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to use the Foundation 5 framework to build a webpage.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to use jQuery mobile to build a site and then redirect handheld traffic to that site.
- You will need web hosting where you can upload and test your PHP files
- You will need an HTML editor like Dreamweaver
- It is recommended that you have an image editing program like Photoshop or GIMP
If you have been building responsive websites and you’re ready to take your skills to the next level, then this course is for you. This is the third course in this series on Responsive Web Design by Paul Cheney and covers the following topics. Using a CSS preprocessor to build a webpage. Using PHP include() so that you can build a multiple page website and take advantage of reusable code. Using a CSS frameworks and how to build a page using Foundation 5. Using jQuery Mobile and a PHP redirect for handheld devices.
Who this course is for:
- Advanced Responsive Designers who have a solid foundation in HTML5, CSS3, media queries, responsive images and design.