UDEMY [100% OFF]. Enroll for free – Redis CLI – Zero to Hero
What you’ll learn
- What is Redis Server and advantages of Redis
- Redis CLI commands
- In depth of all the Redis data Structure using Redis CLI
- Redis Advanced Topics such as Scripting, GEO Commands, Benchmarks and more
- Use Redis interactively through its command-line interface (CLI)
- Basic Understanding of Command Line Interface.
- Basics of Computer Science
Among the many popular data structures such as MySQL, MongoDB, and Oracle, Redis is gaining popularity within the NoSQL databases. Although it already plays a supporting role for many companies including Twitter and Github, Redis is now gaining traction as a primary database.
So, what is Redis? Redis is an open-source data structure server that allows developers to organize data using a key-value storage method. This powerful database is perfect for high-performance jobs such as caching. Redis is a no-fuss and fast database for many different functions including as a cache or a message broker.
This course will help all the professionals who want to start the journey with the Redis server and explore the potentials of it. This course will cover all the basic up to advanced topics of Redis and how to use them using Redis CLI.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Aplication Developer who wants to learn Redis Server
- All the professionals who want to learn working with Redis CLI
- All the Redis Enthusiasts