UDEMY [100% OFF]. Enroll for free – Python Fundamentals: Operations & Data Analytics
What you’ll learn
- How to use Jupyter Notebooks to create Python code The different data types which are present in Python How to carry out basic string and numeric operations
- How to utilise different structures/series in Python, such as Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
- How to apply conditions to Python operations by using the ‘If’ statement
- How to create iterative operations and loops in Python by using the ‘While’ and ‘For’ statements An insight into carrying out data analytics operations by using the Pandas module
- How to navigate through a data set How to apply filters to a data set
- How to aggregate data to see summarised reports How to join two tables together and understanding their relationships
- There are no pre-requisites required for this course!
- We will be using Jupyter Notebooks, but an installation and navigation walkthrough will be covered in the course 🙂
Join this course and you will learn how to use Python to carry out basic operations and basic data analytics operations.
The course will start you off from the basics to where you then more complex topics.
You will have lifetime access to this course and best of all, it is free, so why not jump in and start learning Python?
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers, curious about data analytics and data science
- Anyone who wants an insight into Python and how to carry out basic operations and apply basic data analytics practises