What you’ll learn
- Edit videos quickly from import to export with Media Encoder
- Create Bins and sequences
- Understand the general layout and tools
- Move through footage and add it to the sequence quickly using keyboard shortcuts
- Syncing audio and video Creating nested and multicam sequences
- Basic color correction using in-house tools
- The ability to access Adobe Premiere Pro will be beneficial but is not necessary.
Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the best editing softwares currently available, but using it for the first time can be daunting! That is why we created Premiere 101, for those of you wanting to test run the software. Without going over your head we’ll take you through a project from start to finish during this five video series. In the five videos you’ll learn how to import footage, sync video & audio from multiple cameras, color correct, setup workspaces, properly export, and more!
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for people who are new to editing or feel they still have skills to learn. No prior experience with Premiere Pro is needed. If you have a professional level of understanding with Premiere Pro, this course is not intended for you.