UDEMY [100% OFF]. Enroll for free – Kubernetes for Absolute Beginners on AWS Cloud | Part-1
What you’ll learn
- You will learn creating Pods, ReplicaSets, Deployments and Services using kubectl You will learn creating Pods, ReplicaSets, Deployments and Services using YAML
- You will write kubernetes manifests using YAML with confidence after going through live template writing sections You will learn Kubernetes Fundamentals in both imperative and declarative approaches
- You will learn to create AWS EKS Cluster using eksctl CLI
- You will master many kubectl commands over the process
- You will have step by step instructions documented using github repository
- You must have an AWS account to follow with me for hands-on activities.
- You dont need to have any basic kubernetes knowledge to start this course.
Welcome to this Amazing free course on Kubernetes for Absolute Beginners on AWS Cloud |
Part-1. Below is the list of modules covered in this course. This is going to be a two-part series of courses due to limitation of 2 hours only for free courses on Udemy. Kubernetes for Absolute Beginners on AWS Cloud |
Part-1 Kubernetes for Absolute Beginners on AWS Cloud |
Part-2 Course Modules Kubernetes Architecture Pods with kubectl ReplicaSets with kubectl Deployments with kubectl Services with kubectl YAML Basics Pods with YAML ReplicaSets with YAML Deployments with YAML Services with YAML
Course Modules – Step by Step EKS – Install AWS CLI, kubectl CLI and eksctl CLI Step-01: CLI’s Introduction Step-02: Install AWS CLI Step-03: Install kubectl CLI Step-04: Install eksctl CLI EKS – Create Cluster using eksctl Step-01: EKS Cluster Introduction Step-02: Create EKS Cluster Step-03: Create IAM OIDC Provider and Managed Node Group in Public Subnets Step-04: Verify EKS Cluster Node Groups
EKS Cluster Pricing Note and Delete Cluster Step-01: EKS Cluster Pricing Note Step-02: Delete EKS Cluster Node Group Kubernetes Architecture Step-01: Kubernetes Architecture Step-02: Kubernetes vs AWS EKS Architecture Step-03: Kubernetes Fundamentals – Introduction Kubernetes – Pods with kubectl Step-01: Pods Introduction Step-02: Pods Demo Step-03: Node Port Service Introduction Step-04: Node Port Service and Pods Demo Step-05: Interact with Pod – Connect to contianer in a pod Step-06: Delete Pod
Kubernetes – ReplicaSets with kubectl Step-01: ReplicaSet Introduction Step-02: Create ReplicaSet Step-03: Expose and Perform High Availability Tests and Delete ReplicaSet Kubernetes – Deployments with kubectl Step-01: Deployments Introduction Step-02: Deployments Demo Step-03: Update Deployment using Set Image Option Step-04: Edit Deployment using kubectl edit Step-05: Rollback Application to Previous Version – Undo Deployment Step-06: Pause and Resume Deployments
Kubernetes – Services with kubectl Step-01: Services Introduction Step-02: Services Demo YAML Basics Step-01: Introduction to Kubernetes Declarative Approach Step-02: YAML Basics Kubernetes – Pods with YAML Step-01: Create Pod Manifest in YAML Ste
Who this course is for:
- Any beginner who is interested in learning kubernetes on cloud using AWS EKS.
- AWS Architects or Sysadmins or Developers who are planning to master Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) for running applications on Kubernetes