What you’ll learn
- Create optimized media on kahoot, includings JPG, PNG, and GIF
- Utilize YouTube videos in Kahoot
- Understand the flow of creating an intuitive Kahoot
- Create intuitive Kahoots that teach students instead of just quizzing them!
- Create reusable lessons, grades, HW, tests, and more with Kahoot Boost student engagement
- Understand how to create Kahoots and lessons that utilizes ideal learning methods
- Basic familiarity with Kahoot will benefit the student
- Basic familiarity with Photoshop, Gimp, etc., will benefit the student
As of 2017, there are over a million registered teachers on Kahoot and over 50 million users – and for good reason. Kahoot is an exciting, fast paced platform where users can access over 13 million quizzes. Don’t misunderstand! These quizzes are not boring and strenuous. They can be about any topic, are easily played, having fun music, interactive feature, and a scoring system. There is a lot going on with them! Great! But what is this course about? In this course we focus on the teacher. What are the ways a teacher can use Kahoot, can optimize Kahoot’s slides, and how can a teacher go about introducing new topics to students. How to play Kahoot Kahoot options Media types and limitations Optimizing media types Blind Kahoots
Intuitive game design Understanding the spacing effect Designing Kahoot and courses with graduated-interval recall in mind Student participation beyond the game Using Kahoot results Misc. classroom tips For the teacher, this will mean reusable lessons, more enjoyable classes, greater participation, and more. Students love Kahoot. So let us take advantage of that and maximize their learning.
Who this course is for:
- Teachers Kahoot users
- Game designers