What you’ll learn
- Comprehend Cloud Computing
- Understand What Salesforce Is
- Recognize the Myriad of Cloud Career Paths that Salesforce Provides
- You only need an internet connection and a Udemy account to access the course.
This Course and Instructor were recently featured in InfoWorld. This course covers the Salesforce Platform and Cloud Computing. I cover the various Salesforce certification and career opportunities that are out there and help you chart your course to the cloud.
I cover what cloud computing is, what Salesforce is, and the types of jobs available to you. I also give you tips on how to get resume building experience. This course is a starting point for you to chart your course to a well paying and satisfying cloud career. I conclude this course with recommended next steps and resources to get you on the fast track to certification, and ultimately, relentlessly pursued by recruiters.
The demand for Salesforce Developers, Administrators, Consultants, Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers, etc. is immense. The Salesforce Platform is an attainable path to developing applications in the cloud, without code. No experience is required. You can do it!
After Thousands of Udemy Survey ratings for my courses, the students have spoken: “Are you learning valuable information?” 99.6% answered YES “Are the explanations of the concepts clear?” 99.8% answered YES “Is the instructor knowledgeable about the topic?” 99.9% answered YES
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for absolute beginners. No programming experience or prior Salesforce knowledge is required. This course is intended for anyone who is interested in a career in the cloud.
- Salesforce is a platform that many professionals administer and develop on every day without writing a single line of code, so this course is intended for non-coders desiring a career change.
- Existing administrators and developers on the Salesforce Platform should not take this course. Additionally, those that are looking for tutorials and exercises on the Salesforce Platform should not take this course, because I only cover concepts, career p