What you’ll learn
- Understand the basics of IoT
- Learn IoT devices, networks, gateway
- Utility of Cloud in an IoT ecosystem
- Cloud as PaaS, SaaS, IaaS
- IoT Security Challenges
- Digital Storage for IoT Hands-on with a Cloud Platform
- If you are interested to learn about the Internet of Things, Cloud System, then the course is for you.
- You should be able to use a PC to follow the videos.
The Internet of Things and Cloud Computing have kicked start the fourth industrial revolution. Companies like Cisco, Ericsson have projected that 30-50 Billion of things will be connected to the Internet by 2020. The resulting ecosystem allows consumers to monitor and take action remotely, visualize and process data at real time and optimize resources. This course is designed as an introduction to the IoT and Cloud Systems and targeted for the beginners.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about IoT and Cloud