What you’ll learn
- Rank Higher on TripAdvisor in 90 days
- Solidify Your Reputation among prospects
- Do Better Than the Competition
- Respond Better to the Reviews
- Lectures and almost 40 minutes of content
- Apart from having, running or thinking about running a hotel, nothing much.
Despite TripAdvisor having been around for a long time now, most hoteliers and general managers don’t really know how to harness its power to the advantage of their hotel. With this course, you will be able to actually manage your rankings, reaching higher and higher than your competition. Learn all the do’s and don’ts of the industry, especially when you are out to get organically gained guests and prospects. The course contains tips and tricks, as well as details about how to start on your quest to rank higher and reach the top within 90 days. You also get to know why responding to all reviews, be it the positive or the negative ones, is so important. And the best part about these instructions is that they are easy to follow, and you can actually increase your revenue through these best practices.
After you have gotten the responding to reviews part down, you can also try to gauge what goes wrong most often at your hotel or what bothers guests the most. Subsequently, you can try to fix that, or add something to take the glare away from what you are
Who this course is for:
- Hotel Owners General Managers of Hotels
- Restaurant Owners and Managers Entrepreneurs looking to Penetrate the Hospitality Industry
- Front Office Managers