What you’ll learn
- Object data within programming. Using Discord API. You will learn a skill so you can express your creativity in code.
- You will be able to continue developing more advanced Discord bots after finishing this course. Artificial intelligence. You will learn some IT safety
- You will learn how to store a password more safely, You will learn what the websocket is
- You will learn how to handle events in nodejs, How to start and stop a node server
- Using npm to install packages
- A Discord account with Discord installed.
- A working pc.
- A Discord server.
Course update! august 2019 The course has been updated with lectures teaching you about the websocket, creating !help command, using reconnecting & disconnect events, token safety, added questions in quiz and few more updates.
Hey there student! This course is made to quickly show you how to develop a simple Discord bot. This course is designed to get you to launch a Discord bot within the same day of enrollment. Very very basic bot to show you the proof of concept about Discord bots. Why are Discord bots useful? Discord bots can do a lot for you, such as gathering advanced API data from ex Blizzard websites displaying character information in World of Warcraft. Or down to a simple feature that welcomes a new user to the Discord server. Or keeping track of when a user edits or deletes a message.
Why trust me? I’ve been developing different kinds of software including a lot of web development during my timespan as a developer. Creating complex functions with tons of security is my favorite. Creating outstanding code is my focus. I’m teaching you nodejs in this course which is the fastest language to use when it comes to Discord bots. I have 4 years of experience in programming and I’ve used different languages to build different type of software applications. When my first Discord bot course was released, I received a lot of positive feedback. Now I’m creating a short and sweet course for those who wants to develop a basic Discord bot.
Why this course? • You will be able to launch a Discord bot today. • You have lifetime access, and you will get new content for free. • Free of any charge. • Downloadable code so you can use my code for free. • 1080p HD videos.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners software development, Beginners data analysing, Nodejs developers any level
- Software engineers, Beginners, Anyone
- Curious about software, Curious about development, Curious about programming