What you’ll learn
- You will have clear idea of how to use the verb ‘To Have’
- You will know also how to replace some verbs like ‘eat’, ‘take’ … by the verb to have.
- You will know how to make negatives , and questions.
- And finally you will know how to use it as an auxiliary to formulate a perfect tenses .
- What is the Difference between has and Have?
- When to Use ‘Has’ and ‘have’
- Before you can start this course, you need to know the following basic structures:
- Alphabet English Language.
- Computer with an internet connection.
In this lesson, we will study gramar, the verb ‘To Have’ which the majority of students are confused how to deal with it, how to use it … .In this lesson we will learn together step by step the verb ‘to have’ as you know the verb ‘to have’ has different meanings its main verb with the main meaning being possession, but also replaces other verbs like to drink to eat and to take. It is also an auxiliary verb which is use to formulate all the perfect tenses . so today we are going to look all this diferent meaning .By the end of this leson you will have a clear idea of how to use have and each of its context.
اليوم بادن الله، سوف ندرس هدا الفعل لان هناك العديد من المتعلمين والطلاب لديهم ارتباك كيفية ومتى يجب استعماله … في هذا الدرس سوف نتعلم معا خطوة بخطوة كل ما يتعلق بهدا الفعل. لذلك نحن اليوم سوف نتطرق الى كل استعمالاته. مع نهاية هذا الدرس سيكون لديك فكرة واضحة عن كيفية استخدامه.ومتى يجب استعماله.
Who this course is for:
- All Learners : English Language