What you’ll learn
- to run and host a webinar deliver your message, information, content, materials, videos or documents
- understand the key elements to engage with their target audience.
- understand how to create and manage an “Evergreen” webinar.
- The course covers list building,
- marketing and conversion strategies.
- you will learn how this media can be used across the world to communicate your message at the same time being able to gather valuable data.
- You need to have a computer, laptop or device that can connect to the internet with a microphone and camera (optional)
At the end of this course you will be able to run and host your own webinar. You will learn how to relax into the webinar and to turn any nervousness to your advantage You will understand how to easily plan your event and give great content to your attendees Learn and Master how to make your Evergreen webinars Build your own marketing list Find the biggest issues in your niche Answer those issues in your webinar Become a recognized expert in your field Webinars Are The Future For Business, Income Generation, Prospect & List Building. So You Need To Know How You Can Stay One Step Ahead Of Your Competition A great strategy for start-ups to build reputation and brand awareness by talking to your audience. You will see how easy it is to communicate with webinars. You are going to the insight into the best way to answer your audience questions before you go live. We walk through the set-up process step by step for both live and recorded webinars.
Webinars are one of our biggest tools in the online tool-box, communicate with a few or thousands anywhere in the world at any time. During this course you will learn not just how to conduct a webinar but also how you can leverage the webinar with advanc
Who this course is for:
- The course is designed for students who wish to interact with individual clients or groups of people.
- grow new prospects, leads, lists or have a business or social venture
- or those needing to communicate with teams in different places or time zones to deliver information, documents or gather data.