UDEMY [100% OFF]. Enroll for free – Learn Google SketchUp Pro from absolute beginner level part1
What you’ll learn
- 1) Learn how to start Google SketchUp Pro step by step from absolute beginner level.
- 2) Learn about user interface of Google SketchUp Pro from absolute beginner level to the development of good understanding.
- 3) Learn about how to use different type of Google SketchUp Pro tools and option settings from absolute beginner level.
- 4) Learn how to manipulate different type of essential tools and options at beginner level in SketchUp.
- 1) Basic knowledge of computers with either Windows or Mac operating system to install any lower or higher version of the Google Sketchup Up Pro.
- 2) A strong work ethic, willingness to learn something new, and plenty of excitement to learn about the awesomeness of Google Sketchup Up pro Software.
- 3) No prior knowledge of Google SketchUp or any other 3D modeling software is required.
This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no prior experience with Google SketchUp Pro or 3D modeling software is not required as well as no knowledge from Architectural designing or work experience from the Engineering field is also not necessary.
You will start learning step by step about the user interface of Google SketchUp Pro and how to set up the template and toolbars, navigating tools, camera, and so many other tools as well as Option settings.
After taking this course you will have a good understanding to learn more advanced levels of Google SketchUp Pro. In this course you will learn about following tools and options setting from absolute beginner level, which are given below:- Navigating tool. Different types of Camera tools.
Standard views option setting and tools. Edge style option setting and tools. Face style option setting and tools. Shadows option setting and tools. Fog option setting and tools. Move tool.
Scene option setting and tools. Default Tray option setting and tools. Scaling tool. Rotate tool.
Who this course is for:
- 1) Anyone with an interest in 3D Modelling in Sketchup. 2) Beginner students in Architecture, Interior design and Civil Engineering.
- 3) Hobbyists
- 4) This course is best for creative, motivated learners who enjoy exploring, building, making different kind of designing objects.