What you’ll learn
- Apply our comprehensive strategies to solve GMAT data sufficiency questions
- Understand common mistakes and pitfalls to be aware of when answering data sufficiency questions
- Understand common myths related to data sufficiency questions
- Use the table method to answer data sufficiency questions
- Understand the benefits of rephrasing data sufficiency target questions
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
These videos are from the comprehensive course available at GMAT Prep Now Data sufficiency questions account for approximately 40% of all question in the quantitative section of the GMAT. In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to confidently tackle this complex question type. In fact, you may come to find that data sufficiency questions are actually easier than problem solving questions.
Who this course is for:
- All students preparing for the GMAT should take this course.