UDEMY [100% OFF]. Enroll for free – Developing Cloud-Native Apps w/ Microservices Architectures –
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basics of executing a microservices architecture.
- Practice techniques for deploying a variety of microservices frameworks through a DevOps pipeline.
- Students will be prepared to take more advanced courses from Red Hat.
- There are no formal prerequisites for this course; however, an understanding of software and IT system architecture will be very beneficial.
- Access to the operating system is not required but would be helpful to reference alongside this video series.
- This course is designed for students who want to combine different frameworks and tools into a microservices architecture for their organization.
In this this official Red Hat® training course, Burr Sutter, the Chief Developer Advocate for Red Hat, will give students a deep dive into the microservices architecture. You’ve no doubt heard about the microservices architecture, but understanding and executing it can be a bit of a challenge. This course will teach you how to combine different frameworks and tools into a microservices architecture that fits your organizational needs. Through a series of videos, this course will introduce microservices, review multiple microservices frameworks and runtimes, and show you techniques to deploy them through a hassle-free DevOps pipeline. We’ll discuss containers, Docker, Spring Boot, NodeJS, .NET, OpenShift, Jenkins, Vert.x, Kubernetes, and much more.
Who this course is for:
- Java™ developers that are looking to prepare for further study.
- Anyone seeking an understanding of OpenShift and Kubernetes