UDEMY [100% OFF]. Enroll for free – Command Line Git
What you’ll learn
- Become a productive user of git How to use git through the command line Understanding git commands in detail
- git status – Current state of your local repo git add – Adding your changes for tracking git commit – Staging your files for upload
- git push – Saving Files to the git server .gitignore – ignore file types in git
- Preview of Markdown Language
- git stash and pop – Putting away files for later git diff – Comparing differences between separate versions of work
- Removing files from your git repository
- Computer & Internet Connection
- Laptop / Computer
This course is designed to get you proficient and comfortable with using git in under a day! You will find a focused course on where you’ll dive in immediately into using git.
While this is not an exhaustive course on git, it does focus on what you are likely to use 70% – 90% of the time. You will be set up for mastery and advanced usage of git if you decide to do so. This course requirements are minimal.
All you’ll need is a laptop a GitHub Account (free btw), In Section 1, we cover git overview – how git works git install instructions (very simple) GitHub account creation rsa key setup for securitycreating your first repositoryadding and committing filespushing / saving your files to githubpull requests and merges git pull (local)
In Section 2, we become Pros! git add – add and modify files git commit – commenting your changes git push – saving to the server PRs and Merges – bringing it all together git pull – copying latest changes locally
In Section 03, is our bonus material that is of high value .gitignore markdown git stash and git pop git diff removing / deleting files from GitHub And the best thing of all, this course can be completed in a day, and you can gain proficiency over a weekend! It’s that quick and easy.
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientists Business Analysts
- Data Analysts Developers