What you’ll learn
- Tools, Drawing basic 3D shapes at different angles
- Drawing interior and exterior contour lines, 1-Point Perspective/ How To Set It Up
- Creating the character’s skeleton, Drawing geometrical shapes in one-point perspective
- Transforming the stick figure into 3-dimensions, Erasing guidelines
- Adding bend, movement and center of gravity
- Converting geometrical forms into organic forms
- Drawing materials
- A Willingness to Practice hard!
No previous drawing knowledge is required to start. In this course you will learn to think like an artist and draw a cartoon guy named Tommy Toon by building up simple 3D shapes. This will give you some firm groundwork to begin learning how to design your own characters and draw from your head.
Drawing cartoons is a great first step in learning to draw without fully mastering anatomy and texture detail. Look for my “Ultimate Cartoon Drawing” course where I teach more advanced techniques so you can bring your characters to the next level!
Don’t forget to claim your FREE Art Lesson *BOOSTER PACK*! Get your link inside. I’ll see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking to draw cartoon characters
- Aspiring artists