UDEMY [100% OFF]. Enroll for free – Build apps without coding – no experience required
What you’ll learn
- What Backendless is and what it can be used for
- How to use UI Builder to create pages and screens for a web/mobile app
- How to control and configure page layouts
- How to use components and lay them out on a page/screen
- How to add logic without any coding (Codeless/no-code approach)
- How data binding works
- Some programming experience is a plus, although not required. A developer account from Backendless (just google Backendless and register through the site)
- Internet connection
- Web browser (desktop)
This is an introductory course, designed to help you becoming familiar with the core concepts of Codeless UI programming.
You will learn how to use a visual client-server development platform to build mobile and web applications.
The platform we will use is called Backendless. It is a complete (full-stack) system where you can design dynamic web/mobile applications using an intuitive graphical interface, add logic without any coding using our Codeless system and connect it with a powerful and highly scalable backend.
This course focuses on the visual UI builder part of the system, however, we will also look into the client-server integration aspect of app development.
The course is an introduction to the Backendless system. It is a pre-requisite for an in-depth, comprehensive course dedicated to Codeless development.
Who this course is for:
- Students Web developers
- Mobile developers