UDEMY [100% OFF]. Enroll for free – Art for Young Kids: Drawing & Watercolor Painting for FUN!
What you’ll learn
- Create 6 cute and fun watercolor paintings.
- Participate in an activity that cultivates critical thinking skills, develops hand-eye coordination, and encourages self-expression.
- Apply the knowledge gained in this course to create unique masterpieces.
- Students will need a computer, tablet, or smart phone, and an internet connection.
- Supplies and Materials needed for this course are listed on the Course Landing Page, and also in Lecture 3.
- Bring it: A desire to create some delightful works of art!
Are you looking for a beginning drawing and watercolor painting course for your child? Would you like an experienced art teacher guiding your child through the creative process? Are you seeking a healthy activity that has the potential to drive creativity and self-confidence in your child? The Art for Young Kids: Drawing & Watercolor Painting for FUN course may be just what you are looking for! Designed with beginners in mind, this course is perfect for children ages 6+.
With a total of 6 fun and unique drawing and watercolor painting projects, your child will learn the skills to create masterpieces of their own long after the course is complete. There are two steps in each art project: Step 1: Draw the Subject Step 2: Watercolor Paint the Subject and the Background The teaching process used for the drawing portion of the project is a kid-tested, step-by-step method that will inspire and delight your child into drawing action! This process involves organizing shapes and lines together until a recognizable outcome is achieved.
After students complete the drawing portion of their project, they will move onto painting the project. Students will learn basic watercolor techniques and apply these techniques to complete their project. The Art for Young Kids: Drawing & Watercolor Painting for FUN course is designed to give young children the tools they need to begin their artistic journey into self-expression, reflection, and creative thinking.
Supplies and materials needed for this course: thick white paper (watercolor paper works great!) watercolor paints paintbrushes crayons or oil pastels pencil with eraser paper towels paper plate table salt bowls of water mat to protect workspace I would love to hear from you. Please let me know if you have questions, comments, or suggestions. I am here to help:)
Who this course is for:
- This is a beginning drawing and watercolor painting course designed for ages 6+.
- No drawing or painting experience necessary to be successful in this course.