UDEMY [100% OFF]. Enroll for free – An Introduction to Python
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn programming in the Python coding Language Python Basics Print statements Datatypes Variables
- Input Math Operators Functions Pygame / Graphics
- If statements Logical operators Rational operators Loops
- You need a Working computer
- A code editor to run python is required
This course is an introduction to python, which is a high-level coding language used on a large scale today in society. In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of python and be able to code your own programs in this language. It requires no previous knowledge of python, as you will learn completely from scratch.
There is a second course which can be accessed after the completion of this course. The second course will cover GUI, CSV, and intro to machine learning. The second course will have a link available once it is ready for enrollments.
In [An Introduction to Python (Volume 2)] you will learn: Strings Lists Lambda JSON Date and Time CSV Intro to Machine Learning Intro to Graphics User Interface.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are seeking to have an introduction in Python