UDEMY [100% OFF]. Enroll for free – A Beginner’s Guide to Android App Development
What you’ll learn
- Android installation and setup for Android development
- Different ways to store your data on an Android device
- Trigger an Android notification
- Concept of Layout and Views in Android development
- Lists and Fragments in Android development
- Build from scratch your very own Bluetooth Chat App to send and receive messages for Android
- Good understanding of Java (particularly OOPs and Threads)
Welcome to our course “A Beginner’s Guide to Android App Development”. Looking to launch your own app on Google Play Store but don’t know where to begin?
Then here’s your chance to learn the basics and build your skills in Android development. Before you read further, it is an essential prerequisite for a student to have good understanding of Java (OOPs and Threads, in particular)
Android development course is a collection of Android Application Development tutorial videos. You will first get started with the software installation, cover basics like Layouts and Views, and gradually move on to more advanced topics. And then finally, you get to build your very own Bluetooth Chat Application right from scratch.
Take your first step and we will guide you into this amazing, ever-evolving world of Android. More lectures will be uploaded soon.
PS: Each video is dependent on previous videos, so please watch them before moving to the next videos.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are new to Mobile Development
- Freshers who want to learn Android Development